- China and the World Bank attempt to stymie the growth of Bitcoin.
- China’s centralized economy suffers with de-centralized currencies.
- This allows less wealthy Chinese upward mobility, which also hurts the central economy.
- Crypto currency mining being attacked for environmental concerns is just the World Bank trying to strike back.
- Crypto mining can help a new generation of investors and entrepreneurs.
- Crypto prices may rebound to previous highs, but they could also crash back to pennies.
- The big Central Banks don’t like Bitcoin for the upward mobility it provides, watch for future efforts to ban crypto.
- Rising attacks on religion and traditional values. People don’t understand traditional values or religion.
- The bill states that children shouldn’t be shown lgbt content, unless the parents consent.
- This bill passed to a count of 157-1, showing the unity of the government in this issue.
- As a secondary effect, it is anti-lgbt.
- Eastern Europe is slowly becoming a bastion of freedom.
- The EU are arguing against it claiming it’s anti freedom of expression, this is somewhat ironic coming from France and other EU nations.
- Football, the Euros, Germany wanted to display pride colors, UAEF (please check this Tim!) responded by saying no, then claiming the pride flag stands for their core values.
- EU is in chaos, there is great disunity between Western and Eastern Europe.
- Eastern Europe is uniquely qualified to warn the U.S. about these policies.
- Administration Failures.
- Biden is trending on Twitter, this is breaking news at the time. He is recorded as whispering his responses at least twice.
- Executive is failing, he has no friends to help him right now as his coalition of voters demand action.
- Senate is stonewalling him, Senators Manchin, Sinema, and Feinstein have defended the Republic admirably.
- Ronny Jackson saying Biden should submit for cognitive test as constituents see his mental decline.
- People are losing faith in the Executive to pass his signature legislation.
- Tim’s predictions for 2022.
- Rising Inflation, Job Loss, and People Quitting.
- U.S. still experiencing a massive labor shortage in many industries.
- May jobs report missed the intended amount by 100k.
- Government thinks inflation is just a number. We are at 5% inflation now.
- Inflation is an artificial reduction in spending power, effectively you lose some of your economic productivity.
- Larry Summers, top economist for Clinton and Obama administrations, says economy is going to “overheat”.
- Upwards of 40% of people are thinking about quitting their job, unemployment benefits outweigh working.
- Police and medical workers are quitting, is it because their jobs suck? Or are they drastically underappreciated?
- At least 150 hospital workers from Houston Methodist Hospital have resigned or been fired.
- I’m sad to see this taking place, but it’s also happening in Washington DC and Maryland.
- Is this a question of Freedom of Choice, or is it ethical for the Hospital to make this request?
- Watch the decline rate of police, EMT, nurses, doctors, etc.
- Oklahoma fighting the good fight against CV-19.
- The State reopened quite early and has reported no large increase in cases, even to current time.
- This shows that responsible adults understand their world better. Lockdowns have clearly been negative, it’s time to put an end to them.