- Critical Race Theory is in schools with no sign of slowing down.
- Illinois school district “Privilege Walks”.
- Nation’s largest teacher’s union commits to, then doubles back on teaching CRT through the country.
- CRT proponents are claiming that CRT isn’t taught in schools, as well as those who criticize CRT are bullying teachers.
- The U.S. economy falters.
- Companies are passing off increased prices to consumers.
- Gas prices are crippling low earners. Prices seemingly won’t stop rising.
- The American People are quickly losing what little faith they had in their institutions.
- NSA is spying on Tucker Carlson, presumably.
- Trump is suing Big Tech.
- Biden corruption. Florida issues. Friction between Biden and DeSantis.
- The Haitian President was assassinated.
- Continued attacks on religion have Canada reeling. Meanwhile their government plunges the country into chaos.
- Churches are attacked while PM Trudeau fails to address it properly.
- Keystone XL problems, as well as C-10, “The Canadian Firewall”.
Tim’s side topic on human trafficking.
Ken’s side topic on Cori Bush tweet saying America is stolen and not free. And a brief aside agreeing with her on her stance of ending the drug war.