- Mississippi asks SCOTUS to review Roe v. Wade.
- European poll finds this to be mainstream outside of America.
- Biden’s DOJ rejects the idea of doing their job.
- SCOTUS rules the eviction moratorium illegal and punts it back to Congress. It is allowed to remain until July 31st, when it expires.
- Senate advances the infrastructure bill.
- Ratings have plummeted in this year’s Olympics.
- Woke Influence
- America wins gold after Simone Biles leaves. This raises the question, is she a great and brave athlete?
- Athletes just generally being unlikeable.
- Hong Kong pro-democracy protester is arrested, and convicted. This is the first case of the kind.
- China is potentially building its nuclear stockpile, and demands the US to stop opposing socialism, as well as China’s territorial ambitions.
- German chemical complex exploded, officials urged citizens to stay indoors.
- Myanmar experiences flooding amidst their issues with a coup and the coronavirus
- The Australian government enlists the help of the army to administer the CV-19 vaccine.
Democratic Party infighting:
- Economists are now pushing back against the Biden admin’s claims on economic policy.
- Wage increases? Not so fast.
- Unemployment benefits actually kept people from finding work, says Fed Chairman Powell.
- Nancy Pelosi tells the nation Joe Biden doesn’t have the unilateral power of debt forgiveness?
- Kyrsten Sinema stands alone against the democrats, courageously questioning her party in the process.
- Lunatic tax czar Elizabeth Warren takes aim at Jeff Bezos renewing calls for a wealth tax, as well as a crackdown of cryptocurrency.
Ken side topic – don’t give in to the woke mob. Woke is losing the battle, look at Biden’s approval.
- Don’t surrender to the woke losers. Don’t care about them hurling insults at you.
- Look around you, everyone is waking up from the black pill and the woke crowd are starting to lose their control.
- Biden’s approval.
- 90%+ of Republicans support Trump, at least 30% of independents don’t support Biden, and at least 30% of democrats don’t support Biden. Going by a 40/20/40 split and if my numbers are within 10% margin of error, Biden’s approval isn’t higher than 40 or 50 points. You can tell because his disapproval rose 9 points in 6 months, nearing 50%. No modern president will ever achieve a 60%+ approval.
- Don’t give up hope, go out and make a change in your community, no matter how small.
Tim side – Wokesters vs PC gamers