Joe Biden’s failures this week:
- Biden’s approval rating, withdrawal of ATF nomination, and desire to possibly violate the 4th and 14th amendments by monitoring American’s bank accounts.
- US helps 4 citizens return from Afghanistan, but have repeatedly blocked rescue flights.
Things that make you go “hmmm”:
- Bill DeBlasio floats the idea of running for NY governor right after his buddy Cuomo got destroyed.
- California introduces legislation in an attempt to protect workers.
- Germany accuses Russia of pre-election cyberattacks. Could it possibly be other nations doing?
- China bans “girlie men” and is expected to work with the Taliban. 1hr of gaming for kids. Taliban paint over George Floyd mural
- Hong Kong activists plea guilty to holding an unauthorized vigil.
- Delta Airlines gives passenger’s personal information to the CCP while NATO urges the CCP to join the nuclear arms program.
- North Korea’s nuclear reactor used for plutonium is found active, and they hold a strange military parade at night.
- Joe Manchin asserts his dominance while a far-left group associated with AOC floats the idea of abolishing the Senate.
- Trump endorses a challenger to notorious RINO-con Liz Cheney. Could he be gearing up for a 2024 run?
- Conservative Bitcoin millionaire wants to introduce “freedom phones”.
- Senator Amy Klobuchar reveals her battle with breast cancer. Our prayers are with her.
Ken side topic: Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate, the 10th Amendment, and the 1905 SCOTUS case dealing with smallpox.
Tim side topic: Fighting child exploitation.