The (D)ifference in America:
- Don’t compare Trump to Biden and don’t ask Jen Psaki hard questions.
- Trump vs. Biden on the border, and our allies opinions of us.
- Milley admits Pelosi attempted to usurp power from President Trump.
- Kamala Harris shows her bigotry.
- Democrats claim they fought for schools in Virginia elections. Also, parents shouldn’t be a part of the education process.
- Biden’s border patrol is crucified for a misunderstanding, and the intelligence community actually did let Biden know about Afghanistan.
- Don Lemon asserts Republicans are to blame for the administration’s failures, despite having no clear majority in Congress, as well as a shaky Supreme Court.
A New SCOTUS Term Approaches:
- 5-4 or 6-3 majority?
- Abortion case from Mississippi regarding the 2018 law banning abortion after 15 weeks. Set to be decided on December 1st.
- New York 2A case where SCOTUS could find NY’s special need clause for permits is unconstitutional.
- The Court will also decide on the exclusion of religious schools from taxpayer funds paying tuition for some families.
- Finally, a case out of Harvard could give the Court a chance to reverse an earlier SCOTUS ruling allowing colleges to consider race when evaluating applications.
Things that make you go “hmmmm”:
- Dollar Store raises prices.
- China forbids outsiders to Beijing Olympics.
- Some democrats want to mint a $1 Trillion platinum coin.
- Putin supposedly hired an attractive female to distract Trump.
- Greta Thunberg finally realizes why governments and corporations don’t care about what she thinks.
- Other stories.
The Weekly Win vs. Dan Crenshaw:
Democrats plans are failing due to lack of in party support, as well as no republican support:
- Comrade Sanders forgets how the Senate is composed and incorrectly asserts that 48 Senators constitutes a majority.
- Chad DeSantis scares leftists by providing incentives to private schooling.
- Biden meets with Congress, but ultimately gains nothing.
- The Department of Commerce will stop endorsing lawmakers who vote for the spending bill.
- Misc. news on the $3.5 Trillion spending bill.
Tim side topic:
Ken side topic:
AEW and WWE. WWE’s Joe Gacy segment & backlash.