Things MSM doesn’t want discussed.
- Joe Biden’s failures on signature legislation, and raised taxes.
- Joe Biden’s regulation spree.
- Hunter Biden laptop story confirmed true, and other findings of corruption.
- Vaccine efficacy, and the stats behind the likelihood of transmission while vaccinated. Also, who’s the least likely to take it? The answer may shock you.
- Katie Couric admits to altering a quote from Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
- January 6th was not a riot. Reuters is caught doctoring a photo on Twitter, and general distrust of mainstream media.
- Facebook whistleblower was in cahoots with Jen Psaki the whole time. The Weekly Win was not deceived.
Things that make you go “hmmmm”:
- Loudon County, VA finds themselves in deep controversy.
- Democrats now see the writing on the wall that they have overstretched, and will be punished.
- Booming economy? Or an economy in ruins?
- Lefties are finding out that corporations only care about money, not feelings.
- Election review?
China makes War Preparations:
- What is the West doing?
- China’s actions.
- Taiwan’s preparations.
Attacks on major historic sites:
- Auschwitz death camp is vandalized by graffiti.
- CCP denigrates Tiananmen Square Museum.
- Jon Gruden news, Mark Davis is not pleased.
- Derek Carr defends Jon Gruden, “Love the Man, hate the Sin”.
- Washington Football Team avoids investigation on workplace emails for now.
- Nets superstar Kyrie Irving banned from team activities.
- NBA players face 6 month prison sentences if they violate quarantine protocols in Canada.
Ken side topic: Victory Lap on Biden’s approval. Quinnipiac poll has him mid 30’s which I called months ago.
Tim side topic: Health Care